I think it really good and I like how it has a mystical look to it as it goes with your music video and it makes it look really professional and I like the colour scheme as well, so yeah well done!
Okay, firstly I love the photography used-very vintage and dark which reflects the feel of the music video. I also like how all the typographic features have been positioned in a way that avoids covering the artist's face, as it is necessary for the audience to look at the a pretty artist in order to gain a male and female demographic. The colour scheme of pink, black and white run throughout and I like how the colours of the photography correlate with the colour scheme (e.g. pink flowers and monochrome filter). I feel like the front cover photography doesn't look so nice and I would think the back cover image would look better at the front. I also don't like the logo of ABS Productions. I like the look of the CD and the design in the middle. I think you should adjust the position of the code on the spine, as it seems to out there.I also think you should make the QRI code bigger, as it is important for people to be able to scan the information.
I love the photography used as it is abstract, dark and it has a vintage feel. I like the placement of your texts and products, especially on the front cover. However I feel as if the colour of the text is wrong - simply because in your extra panels it is difficult to read. Pink is also associated with a female audience, so I believe that you should have chosen a neutral colour such as white, so that it could appeal to a wide range of audience. I also don't particularly like the font style - I think that you could have used a simplistic font seeing as your images are so powerful and dark.
I really like the fact that the colour scheme and house style is consistent throughout your printed products. You can also already tell what genre and what type of songs that will be on the album. The Contact that the artist has with the audience is really portrayed well through the photography. However I would have focused more (camera wise) on the artist's face instead of giving the background a level of importance.
I think it really good and I like how it has a mystical look to it as it goes with your music video and it makes it look really professional and I like the colour scheme as well, so yeah well done!
ReplyDeleteOkay, firstly I love the photography used-very vintage and dark which reflects the feel of the music video. I also like how all the typographic features have been positioned in a way that avoids covering the artist's face, as it is necessary for the audience to look at the a pretty artist in order to gain a male and female demographic. The colour scheme of pink, black and white run throughout and I like how the colours of the photography correlate with the colour scheme (e.g. pink flowers and monochrome filter). I feel like the front cover photography doesn't look so nice and I would think the back cover image would look better at the front. I also don't like the logo of ABS Productions. I like the look of the CD and the design in the middle. I think you should adjust the position of the code on the spine, as it seems to out there.I also think you should make the QRI code bigger, as it is important for people to be able to scan the information.
ReplyDeleteI love the photography used as it is abstract, dark and it has a vintage feel. I like the placement of your texts and products, especially on the front cover. However I feel as if the colour of the text is wrong - simply because in your extra panels it is difficult to read. Pink is also associated with a female audience, so I believe that you should have chosen a neutral colour such as white, so that it could appeal to a wide range of audience. I also don't particularly like the font style - I think that you could have used a simplistic font seeing as your images are so powerful and dark.
ReplyDeleteI really like the fact that the colour scheme and house style is consistent throughout your printed products. You can also already tell what genre and what type of songs that will be on the album. The Contact that the artist has with the audience is really portrayed well through the photography. However I would have focused more (camera wise) on the artist's face instead of giving the background a level of importance.
ReplyDelete